When it comes to Holiday treats, this white chocolate peppermint fudge is always a crowd pleaser. I learned the super easy recipe from my sister. She makes it every year as part of her massive Holiday baking and I just love it. This gorgeous stuff doesn’t even need to bake though because it all comes together on the stove!
I just covered the baking pan with foil and let the fudge completely set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Once it was ready, I cut it up into little squares that were ready for spreading Holiday cheer! The white chocolate peppermint fudge kept in my refrigerator for days in sealed containers. When I tried it I was one happy woman. It had such creamy texture with a little crunch from the peppermint candy. Hope you all enjoy this amazing Holiday recipe! xoxo
- 3 cups white chocolate chips (about 18 ounces)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz size
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy canes or more as needed to your taste
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper. In a medium sauce pan, combine the white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and salt. Heat it gently on the stove over low heat while stirring with a heat proof spatula.
- Let the mixture melt until completely smooth while stirring, which takes about 10-15 minutes. Then take it off of the heat and stir in the mint extract thoroughly. Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking pan, then sprinkle the crushed peppermint candies liberally on top.
- Cover the pan and refrigerate the white chocolate peppermint fudge for at least 2 hours to let it set. It can keep for a few days, so you can make it well in advance if needed. When you are ready to serve, just cut the fudge into small cubes and spread the Holiday cheer!