I’ll be perfectly honest and say that I detest going near malls or big chain stores during the holiday shopping rush. It is always too crowded with stressed out people trying to find that perfect gift. I like to keep my shopping stress free and online. I look on Village Bakery to find the best gifts then look for the cheapest place to buy them. Amazon is a life saver, and I’ve partnered with them as an affiliate to bring you this foodie holiday gift guide! All of these choices are items I already use and love or have on my own wishlist as a foodie. There are perfect gifts for the cooks, bakers, cookbook lovers, coffee addicts and wine aficionados on your list. As an affiliate, I also make a small commission on any items you purchase through these links which helps me keep the blog going. The best part though is that almost all of these ideas are under $100, so your wallet with thank you as much as the gift receiver.
- GoWise 3.7 Quart Air Fryer – Air Fryers are a miracle little appliance I tell ya.
- Tramontina 6.5 Quart Dutch Oven – Dutch ovens are essential for cold weather cooking.
- Norpro Marble Butter Keeper – To have safely stored soft butter all the time!
- KitchenAid Pasta Roller and Cutter Attachments – These babies make rolling and cutting fresh pasta such a breeze.
- Set of 3 Silicone Baking Mats – No more cookies sticking to the sheet!
- Deep Fry Thermometer – Don’t deep fry without it.
- Bakers Couche – It is the best way to make baguettes just like the French.
- Harry Potter Cauldron Soup Mug and Spoon – For serving up magical soups!
- Together, Our Community Kitchen Cookbook – Absolutely gorgeous Middle Eastern and African recipes that support a great cause.
- Milk Bar Cookbook – Completely whimsical and different desserts from the famed bakery.
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker – No need to shell out for a great cold brew.
- Electric Milk Steamer and Frother – For perfect lattes at home.
- Latte Art Stencils – Because life is more fun with latte art.
- 12 Bottle Wine Cooler – Wine needs a nice, cool home.
- 4 Bottle Insulated Wine Carrier – To stylishly bring wine to those picnics and BYOBS
- Rechargable Wine Opener and Chilling Bucket Set – I love how easy this opener makes popping open wine.
I hope you all enjoy this gift round up and maybe even get a little something for yourselves too! Happy shopping friends. xoxo