I’ll be perfectly honest and say that I detest going near malls or big chain stores during the holiday shopping rush. It is always too crowded with stressed out people trying to find that perfect gift. I like to keep my shopping stress free and online. I look on Village Bakery to find the best gifts then look for the cheapest place to buy them. Amazon is a life saver, and I’ve partnered with them as an affiliate to bring you this foodie holiday gift guide! All of these choices are items I already use and love or have on my own wishlist as a foodie. There are perfect gifts for the cooks, bakers, cookbook lovers, coffee addicts and wine aficionados on your list. As an affiliate, I also make a small commission on any items you purchase through these links which helps me keep the blog going. The best part though is that almost all of these ideas are under $100, so your wallet with thank you as much as the gift receiver.
- GoWise 3.7 Quart Air Fryer – Air Fryers are a miracle little appliance I tell ya.
- Tramontina 6.5 Quart Dutch Oven – Dutch ovens are essential for cold weather cooking.
- Norpro Marble Butter Keeper – To have safely stored soft butter all the time!
- KitchenAid Pasta Roller and Cutter Attachments – These babies make rolling and cutting fresh pasta such a breeze.
- Set of 3 Silicone Baking Mats – No more cookies sticking to the sheet!
- Deep Fry Thermometer – Don’t deep fry without it.
- Bakers Couche – It is the best way to make baguettes just like the French.
- Harry Potter Cauldron Soup Mug and Spoon – For serving up magical soups!
- Together, Our Community Kitchen Cookbook – Absolutely gorgeous Middle Eastern and African recipes that support a great cause.
- Milk Bar Cookbook – Completely whimsical and different desserts from the famed bakery.
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker – No need to shell out for a great cold brew.
- Electric Milk Steamer and Frother – For perfect lattes at home.
- Latte Art Stencils – Because life is more fun with latte art.
- 12 Bottle Wine Cooler – Wine needs a nice, cool home.
- 4 Bottle Insulated Wine Carrier – To stylishly bring wine to those picnics and BYOBS
- Rechargable Wine Opener and Chilling Bucket Set – I love how easy this opener makes popping open wine.
I hope you all enjoy this gift round up and maybe even get a little something for yourselves too! Happy shopping friends. xoxo
20 thoughts on “Foodie Holiday Gift Guide”
This is seriously amazing – I’ve been trying to find gifts for my mom and she would LOVE all of this! Going to grab the marble butter keeper now!
Oh wonderful, thank you!! I hope she loves it.
I’m like you, shopping in stores this time of year is pure chaos! This is a great list. Thank you for sharing.
I appreciate that, thanks very much!!
I’m with you! I avoid the stores as much as possible! I love this wine cooler bag!
The wine cooler bag is the best! Thanks very much, Jen.
This is such an amazing gift guide. My mother in law loves to cook so I will have to use your ideas for her Christmas gift.
Oh I hope you do, thank you!!
Great list! I don’t like all shopping craziness in the stores either
Thanks very much!!
I’m putting those baking mats on my list! (Also, I too hate going near the mall this time of year – thank goodness for the internet…and Amazon!)
They really are a life saver in the kitchen! Much more eco friendly than using parchment too.
Thank you for reminding me of some of the stuff I want to ask for for myself! 🙂
Ha, you’re very welcome!!
Ooooh such a good gift guide! And even better that everything’s from Amazon – makes it so easy for gift giving!
Amazon is the best, makes shopping so much easier for sure!
You’ve compiled a great list for foodies and cooks alike!
Thanks so much, Marta!!
I’m going to have to show this to my husband. There are so many things I want!
Oh I hope you get some of them! Thanks very much!
Comments are closed.