When I first moved out on my own 14 years ago, my sister gave me an incredible gift. She assembled all of my favorite recipes from growing up, along with a basket full of the ingredients to make them. It made me cry. I’ve been cooking my favorite recipes from that book ever since! One of them was an amazing and super easy chicken taco dip. My sister made it all of the time and I loved it so much, which is why she put it in the book. I decided to make it this weekend as a snack for Marc and me and I was so happy I did.
I covered my bowl and stored it in the refrigerator until we were ready for snacking. When we sat down to eat, I served the easy chicken taco dip with scoop tortilla chips. They were the perfect dippers for this recipe to keep that taco theme going! It was so much fun to make one of my favorite childhood snacks. Best of all, this dip could not have been more simple! I hope you all love it as much as we do. xoxo
This is such a fantastic and easy chicken taco dip loaded with big flavor. Whip it up in minutes for your next gathering with tortilla chips for scooping!
- 1 1/2 cups pre-cooked grilled or roasted chicken finely chopped or shredded
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 whole tomato diced small
- 1 bunch scallions thinly sliced, green part only
- tortilla chips for scooping
- This recipe could not be easier! Simple combine the chicken, sour cream, mayo, taco seasoning, tomato and scallions in a large bowl. Stir it all together thoroughly. Then you can either serve it immediately, or refrigerate it covered until you need it. Serve it with tortilla chips for great scooping! Enjoy!