Summer time means lots of fun outdoor gatherings with great people. Whether the party is a small double date or a large crowd, it’s always essential to have an amazing beverage to serve. That’s where this super refreshing white peach sangria came in this week! It was the perfect choice for an easy drink that took no time at all to make. It seemed so fancy though to serve to company.
Oh my goodness, this white peach sangria really spoke summer to me because it was so refreshing and loaded with bright flavors. The sweet fruit with the dry white wine and spiced rum just worked gloriously together. Pour some of it for your next summer party and wow your guests for sure! xoxo
White peach sangria is the ultimate refreshing summer drink! All of the gorgeous, sweet fruit plays so well with a little rum and lots of white wine.
- 2 whole fresh peaches pitted and thinly sliced
- 5 whole fresh strawberries thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup spiced rum
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 bottle white wine chilled
- Combine the sliced peaches, sliced strawberries, blueberries, rum and sugar in a pitcher and stir it all together. Let that mixture sit covered in the refrigerator for 3 hours or up to overnight. Pour the chilled white wine into the pitcher after it is done sitting and give it all a big stir. Serve immediately for an amazing summer drink!