I talk a lot about breakfast being a big deal in this house. It’s my favorite meal because frankly I always wake up starving and I hate mornings! So having my big cup of coffee with a yummy breakfast makes me feel human and able to start the day. When I have a little extra time I take the opportunity to whip up something hot and satisfying. That’s where these fantastic turkey avocado breakfast burritos come in. I made them this week when we both didn’t have to start work until a little later and I was so glad I did. They came together in 15 minutes!
I rolled up the gorgeous turkey avocado breakfast burritos and served them immediately! Oh my goodness, it was such a delicious way to start the day. They were so hearty and satisfying without being heavy or unhealthy. Best of all I was able to make them quickly before work with just an extra 15 minutes. I was instantly transformed from a hangry grump into a human ready to tackle some serious work. Ha! Enjoy, friends. xoxo
These turkey avocado breakfast burritos are so satisfying and flavorful without being heavy. They make such a fantastic breakfast or brunch!
- 1/4poundsliced deli turkeydiced small
- 1/2teaspoondried onion
- 1/2teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/2teaspoondried oregano
- 1/2an avocadomashed
- 1/4cupextra sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 2wholespinach flavored wrapsburrito sized
- HP sauce or ketchupas needed
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium high heat and let it pretty much melt. Add in the diced turkey and let it lightly fry up for just 30 seconds or so. Meanwhile whisk the eggs, milk, salt, dried onion, garlic powder and dried oregano together thoroughly in a bowl. Pour it in with the turkey and continuously stir it all until the eggs form soft curds and cook through.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the mashed avocado and cheddar. It will melt right in. Warm up the two wraps on a microwave safe plate for about 20 seconds. Then spoon half of the egg mixture onto the middle of each wrap and drizzle a generous amount of either HP sauce or ketchup on top. Fold in the short sides of the wrap, then take the long sides and roll the burrito up tightly around the filling. Cut them in half and serve immediately!