There are so many parties this time of year. They’re all a lot of fun but since I am a complete introvert, I really enjoy more intimate gatherings with fewer people. It means that there is more time to talk to everyone one on one and really catch up. So I decided to come up with a festive cocktail that I could make in small batches for these fun, smaller gatherings. Martinis are my cocktail of choice, so these chocolate candy cane martinis brought my love for chocolate and mint into one wonderful sip.
That was all there was to making these amazing chocolate candy cane martinis! I garnished each of them with another candy cane and served them up. Oh my goodness, they were dangerously good because they were nice and strong. Chocolate and mint together also always make me so happy no matter in what form. Hope you all enjoy these babies too, enjoy them responsibly! xoxo
Chocolate candy cane martinis are the perfect, festive cocktail for any Holiday gathering. They're easy to make and so tasty to enjoy responsibly.
- 1 ounce dark chocolate melted
- 4 whole peppermint candy canes
- 1/2 cup vanilla vodka
- 1/4 cup Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1/4 cup peppermint schnapps
- First, prepare the glasses. Take 2 of the candy canes and put them in a zip top bag. Use a rolling pin to crush them into crumbs. Wet the rims of 2 martini glasses and dip them in the candy cane crumbs to encrust the rim. Then take the melted chocolate and use a spoon to swirl it all over inside the glasses. Put the glasses in the fridge to chill for 20 minutes or so.
- When the 20 minutes is up, fill a cocktail shaker with some ice. Then add the vodka, chocolate liqueur and peppermint schnapps into the shaker and shake it all together well. Pour it into the chilled glasses and garnish each of them with another candy cane. Serve them immediately and enjoy!
12 thoughts on “Chocolate Candy Cane Martinis”
what a perfect holiday drink! Love this!
Thank you so much!!
This looks delicious! I’d drink it all year – well, maybe minus the candy cane.
Haha, same!! I love mint and chocolate. Thanks for stopping by :-).
Those glasses made me feel tipsy! This is a good cocktail if it does this to me even from the distance ahahah
Hahaha, they are definitely strong in a good way! Thanks so much for the comment :-).
What a fantastic drink the for holidays! I love it 🙂
Thank you so much!!
This drink sounds delicious!
Thank you very much!!
Those are so dang cute!!!!! If i wasn’t pregnant i would be ALL OVER these! I may just have to make them for everyone else!
Oh, congrats!! Hey, the recipe will still be here once you can drink again. Much health and happiness sent your way, thanks for the kind words :-).
Comments are closed.