I’m already starting to think about Thanksgiving and it makes me so happy! I love brussels sprouts, so I knew I wanted to make a side dish with them. These Asian cashew roasted brussels sprouts were far from an ordinary side dish though! They had big flavor from the Asian inspired mixture I used to roast them in and lots of crunch from yummy cashews. Oh how I love cashews. They’re one of my favorite snacks, so they were a natural addition. This could not have been a more simple recipe.
These brussels sprouts ended up being a perfect side to add to my Thanksgiving arsenal! They were a different flavor profile from all of my usual sides, which I loved. They could not have been more simple either, which made them a stress free addition! On the actual day I plan on making a double recipe of these roasted brussels sprouts. I can’t wait for Thanksgiving now! xoxo
Roasted brussel sprouts are taken to a whole new flavor level! The Asian inspired mixture and chopped cashews they roast in make them such an amazing side.
- 16 whole brussels sprouts halved
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 dash Sriracha
- 1 dash worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts roughly chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees. Get out a large baking dish and spread the brussels sprout halves evenly in it. Mix the sesame oil, soy sauce, sriracha and Worcestershire together thoroughly in a bowl. Pour that liquid all over the brussels sprouts and sprinkle the cashews all over too. Give everything a quick stir in the baking dish to make sure the brussels sprouts are coated. Then roast it all for 20 minutes. When it's done, serve immediately and enjoy! Easy!
12 thoughts on “Asian Cashew Roasted Brussels Sprouts”
I’ve been loving brussel sprouts lately! So good!
Yes, was not a fan until I tried them as an adult and I have completely come around to them!
I actually made some roasted brussel sprouts last night for dinner and was just saying that I needed a new way to make them. I’m definitely going to try this.
I love that, please let me know what you think of this twist on them!!
These sound phenomenal! I am a recent convert to brussel sprouts and i cant get enough of them. Never thought to put an asian spin on them, can’t wait to try this!
Oh thanks so much, please let me know what you think of this way of cooking them!
Oh my word this looks so good!
Thanks so much!!
I love roasted brussel sprouts but had never thought of using soy sauce and sesame oil! Definitely keeping this recipe in mind for next time!
Awesome, thanks so much!!
I’ve never tried brussel sprouts but I’m always tempted to grab some when I see them at the grocery store just to try them out.
They’re sooooo good, I hope you try them!!
Comments are closed.