I’m already starting to think about Thanksgiving and it makes me so happy! I love brussels sprouts, so I knew I wanted to make a side dish with them. These Asian cashew roasted brussels sprouts were far from an ordinary side dish though! They had big flavor from the Asian inspired mixture I used to roast them in and lots of crunch from yummy cashews. Oh how I love cashews. They’re one of my favorite snacks, so they were a natural addition. This could not have been a more simple recipe.
These brussels sprouts ended up being a perfect side to add to my Thanksgiving arsenal! They were a different flavor profile from all of my usual sides, which I loved. They could not have been more simple either, which made them a stress free addition! On the actual day I plan on making a double recipe of these roasted brussels sprouts. I can’t wait for Thanksgiving now! xoxo
Roasted brussel sprouts are taken to a whole new flavor level! The Asian inspired mixture and chopped cashews they roast in make them such an amazing side.
- 16 whole brussels sprouts halved
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 dash Sriracha
- 1 dash worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts roughly chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees. Get out a large baking dish and spread the brussels sprout halves evenly in it. Mix the sesame oil, soy sauce, sriracha and Worcestershire together thoroughly in a bowl. Pour that liquid all over the brussels sprouts and sprinkle the cashews all over too. Give everything a quick stir in the baking dish to make sure the brussels sprouts are coated. Then roast it all for 20 minutes. When it's done, serve immediately and enjoy! Easy!